June 03, 2020
FJD: Updated Operations for June 4 & 5
First Judicial District Operations have been updated for Thursday, June 4th and Friday, June 5th, 2020.
Only these critical court services will remain operational:
- Arraignment Court, Bail Acceptance, and Emergency Protection from Abuse services remain operational.
- Hearings scheduled for Thursday June 4th and Friday June 5th, 2020 in the Family Court Building are cancelled, EXCEPT FOR Shelter Care and Detention Hearings, which shall proceed. All other hearings will be rescheduled. Parties will be notified.
- Domestic Violence petitions may be filed at the Stout Center for Criminal Justice.
- Bench Warrant/Early Bail Review hearings will be heard via advanced communication technology with prison only.
- Electronic filing will remain available.
- Emergency filings may be filed electronically OR in the basement of the Stout Centerfor Criminal Justice.