February 15, 2001
Agenda Set for February 22 Board of Governors Meeting
The next Board of Governors meeting is scheduled for Thursday, February 22, 2001, at 4:00 p.m. in the 10th Floor Board Room at the Bar Association. Items for consideration by the Board include the following:
1. Consideration of the Minutes from the Board of Governors meeting held on January 25, 2001.
2. Consideration of the Treasurer's Report for the period ending 1/31/01.
3. Chair's Announcements.
4. Chancellor's Announcements.
5. Consideration of report from Frank Cervone, Executive Director of the Support Center for Child Advocates.
6. Consideration of ballot format for the vote on the proposed Bylaw amendment regarding voting procedures.
7. Report from the Young Lawyers' Division on the status of their activities.
8. Report from the Diversity Committee on the status of their activities.
9. New business.